Just been through my “Day in the life” section, and I’m pleased I did it. It was tough going most days I sat there (here) thinking that I didn’t want to write it all down, and that it was too self-indulgent, too negative, focusing too much on symptoms and problems rather than the good stuff in life. But it had to be done. And I think I can pull something from it which allows me to move forward… (chuckle… to move forward, one must have to come from..) Oh heck I’ll be calling it a journey next…
There were a few times that I made a note of points for further discussion. Of course I’ve forgotten most of them, but quickly reading back has jogged my memory.
- HNPP mimicing Double or multiple crush nerve injuries,
- Radiculopathies, Sciatica and Brachial plexopathies,
- Thoraco-lumbar junction and truncal symptoms of HNPP,
- Neuropathic Pain and HNPP,
- Cranial Nerve Involvement.
That should keep me busy for a few years!
My plan is to publish them here, but also to submit them to the Neuropathy Group Blog for publishing there.
Grand plans – eh…
I’ll make no promises.